Monday, March 15, 2010

Project #6....Organized Bed Pocket

I have seen these so many time before and thought "I really need to figure out how to make those. They would be perfect for the kids." Can you imagine how excited I was when I saw these in my new favorite book? They were EXTREMELY easy....finished BOTH of them in under 2 hours!!! I made mine with 3 pockets instead of the 2 that was shown in the pattern. Just made more sense....we use them for the remote, books, and flashlight. I would HIGHLY recommend making these!!! Super cute, super easy, and super organized!!

Here's what you need......
  • One yard of fabric

  • 1 package of 1/2" double fold bias tape

  • 1 rubebrized shelf liner

  • "One yard wonders....101 sewing projects" by Rebecca Yaker & Patricia Haskins
Cole's with soccer stuff....of course!!

Taylor's in my favorite polka dots...love it!!!!

This pic shows how you use the rubberized shelf liner to keep it in place under the mattress.
The next project will be posted by Friday, March 19th!! Make sure to check back!!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! Your kids are racking up with you doing this new project. They'll have a new room in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so great...i think my daughter would love one of these...and my mother...and me...well who would not love one of these

    ReplyDelete