So admittedly, this project was not one of my favorites. Though it was really easy, even with having to machine quilt the interior, it just wasn't functional for me. I omitted the cut out for the cords to come through if you were going to use it as a charging station...that just made no sense for me. I decided to make it to hold all of Taylor's hair ribbons instead. The instructions were easy to follow and accurate. Though it is cute, and serves a purpose, I probably won't be making another one of these. Good old baskets from the store are a much cheaper, and less time consuming option.
- One yard of fabric....duh
- 1/2 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1/2 yard of fusible fleece
- 1/4 yard of heavyweight interfacing
- A good ruler
- Patience to REALLY read though the directions
- "One yard wonders....101 sewing projects" by Rebecca Yaker & Patricia Hoskins
Project #5 will be up on March 11th!