Monday, November 8, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
I am SO sorry and shamed that I have neglected my blog for so long. I could lay out all the excuses but why waste more time. Let's just say that I am back, and have a TON of projects that I completed over the summer to share with you!!
Can't wait to get back into the swing of things!!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
- Locate the pattern in the front of this amazing book
- 1 yard of home decor weight fabric
- 1 1/2 yards of medium weight fusible interfacing....heavy if you use quilt weight fabric
- 1 magnetic purse closure
- A copy of "One Yard Wonders...101 Sewing Projects" by Rebecca Yaker & Patricia Hoskins
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
- Locate the pattern from the book
- 1 yard of fabric....it calls for different width for different sizes but I just used 44/45" and was fine for the bigger size
- 2 1" d-rings
- 1/2 yards of 1/4" elastic.....more if you plan to do the waist like I did.
Also, sorry this took me so long to post. It has been done for about 2 weeks. Every stinking time I go to do something on the computer, my internet has been down. Hopefully it will be better for the rest of the summer.
Friday, June 4, 2010
- 1 yard of fabric (the pattern calls for Home Decor weight but I just use interfacing on my cute quilting weight fabrics and it is PERFECT!!!)
- 2 pieces of velcro, each 1" in length
That is it!! It is seriously the easiest, cutest bag I have made, and believe me, I have made a lot.
Monday, May 31, 2010
If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment!! Who knows, I may just give something away to some lucky follower!! I have been feeling pretty generous lately!!
Thanks again for being my loyal followers.....I should be posting a project later today.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Also, I know you have all heard it before BUT I really am going to try to get the next project posted soon. Life has been a little crazy around here with the end of the school year, boutiques, birthday parties, and not to mention just LIFE!! Again, don't give up on me!! This summer brings lots of sew days, with lots of amazing projects!!