Monday, November 8, 2010

Now this was definitely worth the wait....

So I am FINALLY posting a new project. Since getting my sweet puppy, Harlee, I have loved making new things for her. It is like having another kiddos to create for. Here is the Dog Walking Coat......I LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!! I have made about 10 since making the first one, and I don't have a single complaint. Plus, Marlee looks pretty stylish wherever we go, and actually won't go outside when it is cold without a "jacket". My little diva dog!!! I lined mine with anti-pill fleece for extra warmth, and they are perfect. Plus, the pattern is easy to enlarge...just do exactly like the book tells you to get the measurements, and you will have the perfect coat for your perfect pet!!





5 comments:

  1. worth the wait! I've missed your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I have a shi-tzu who loves to wear his "college" sweater in the winter. I'll have to make him one of these! -- michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Now if only I could have a dog at our apartments! I would for sure buy one from you. I am so happy to see your adorable sewing projects! You are SUPER talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are back! We share a love for this fantastic book. I have made several projects from it too. Cute coat and cute pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Your wonderful book is featured at:

    http://www.myreallifereviews.com/2011/11/20-great-gift-suggestions-with-reviews.html

    my 20 Gift Ideas Under $20. Hope you'll stop in soon and DO share!

    Cheers, Geraldine
    My Real Life Reviews

    ReplyDelete